Saturday, October 17, 2015

Kids' Day!

Monday, October 12th

Sadly today is kids day so I can't really send you guys a good email because all the lan houses are closed -_________- so we're using the Wifi that they installed last week to send stuff to you guys but the computers are trash. So Tuesday we have to go to petropolis  at 5:30 in the morning for a meeting with President that will last all day but wednesday ill try to get permission to go to the lan house and send you guys something.i love you all soooo much and am doing good aha love you guys! 

Friday, October 16th

Do they have piñata’s there? no.... I have yet to see a single pinata here.

 What is your favorite snack right now?  hmmm fruit. this week I was walking down the street and we passed a street vendor selling jabuticaba! which isnt a rare fruit but no one sells it and all the jubuticaba trees are in peoples yards. so I bought a bag full for 5 reais! hahaha so we sucked on them this week. I ate so many I had diarrhea haha. but thats part of life right? all things in moderation.  

What is your favorite door approach? normally I clap my hands to call people to the gate and sometimes yell "oi de casa" and start off with "good afternoon im elder hamm and this is my friend elder G, we´re missionaries from the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints. have you talked to missionaries like us before? no? Well you´ve probably seen us walking up and down this street a few times, sometimes in the rain or the burning sun right? No? well as missionaries we go door to door as messengers from our Lord Jesus Christ to share a message with you that will bless you and your family with more happiness and peace in your lives." sometimes i add "Im from the united states and my friend is from bahia, we left everything for 2 years so we can help other have the joy that this gospel brings to us, and our family." but yeah if I throw in a little smolder, 90 percent of the time, it works  ;)

haha I was talking to sister and she said that you emailed her and I told her you made the bad joke of not telling me the date i will leave. she said oh then I wont tell you either. hahaha I said nooo! if I ask my dad he´ll tell me if I really wanna know (which i wasnt really sure of) and she said I think you guys are our last group right? you guys will leave the 21st of june. so theres that. haha 

The smallest boat in the ocean cant be sunk by the biggest waves, unless the water gets into the boat. you cant let the least amount of sin into your life. I heard a little bit of priesthood session and thats what Thomas S. Monson said. love you dad i miss you a ton

im better now mom! I love you!! miss you guys alot! this monday is a so a holiday again so I dont know how we are gonna email you guys but im good the work is going well. monday is also transfers so well see how that will go. I think me and M will leave. Love you mom!! miss you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment